Our Agile Development Solutions
TechFlow's agile development solution set supports Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), scrum, and kanban agile methodologies. Our agile development solutions is based on proven agile development best practices for portfolio, program, and team level delivery of business value for our clients. As part of our agile solution we provide robust DevOps capabilities that encompass the principles of mobile, cloud, and API 1st methodologies. We accomplish the delivery of our solutions through TechFlow's Release Engineering Lifecycle Approach that incorporates the following key components:
- Understanding clients IT portfolio to support enterprise and strategic initiatives to achieve business operational goals.
- Plan deployments from beginning to end to ensure our solutions deliver business value.
- Architecture approach to leverage existing code or support tactical platform modernization.
- Training as required to transition client management and staff to support agile methodology.
Our agile practice is a foundational element within our culture and how we delivery our IT services. At TechFlow we have infused Agile principles, methods, and behavior in our back-end corporate operations to deliver infrastructure to sustain and grow our business as well as delivering solutions to our clients. We are constantly innovating, becoming more transparent, and leveraging leading edge technologies.
Our agile services start with the overall strategic goals defined so everything we develop is consistent to ensure adoption and deliver the expected end result. Our agile services include:
- Visioning - create vision for systems, applications, and mobile solutions.
- Product Roadmap - outline the priorities by feature for 3 - 6 months.
- Release Planning - process to deploy functionality to production.
- Sprint Planning - plan development based on backlog priorities.
- Development - develop feature based on acceptance criteria.
- Testing - test driven development process to foster quality code.
- Reviews - present feature developed for client acceptance.
- User Acceptance - test feature for production with client.
- DevSecOps - provide infrastructure to deliver secure code to production.
- Deployment - product deployment of working software code.
- Retrospective - evaluate areas of improvement for next sprint.
THE TECHFLOW DIFFERENCE
- One of the few contracts in the world managing a pure agile program at $125M.
- First vendor to train civilian government workers at GSA in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Partnership with GSA for over 20 years delivering emerging technologies as our clients architecture matures.
- Our highest priority is to satisfy our clients through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development.
- Deliver working software frequently through a collaborative effort between business people and developers.
- Working software is the primary measure of progress.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility.
- Simplicity--the art of maximizing the amount of work not done--is essential.
- The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- At regular intervals, the team reflects on how
to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts
its behavior accordingly.
- Transitioned GSA from hybrid SDLC / Agile model to a 100% agile program.
- Reduced development, modernization and enhancements (DM&E) costs by 21% over the previous GSA task order and have been able to reduce costs by another 11%.
- Implement complex projects such as GSA billing, account receivables, and agreements for invoice integration with financial through a micro services architecture. We completed 13 Sprints (10 Development Sprints, 3 Test and Deployment Sprints), 500 User Stories, Defect containment 96.7%, legacy data migration and conversion success rate 99.82%.