Our Cyber Solutions
TechFlow has a full spectrum of cyber security products and services we provide to our government and commercial clients implementing cyber-security architectural system and network components. Our cyber initiatives are also fully integrated into our TechFlow Scientific Research and Development (R&D) practice. We recognize that the best integrated solutions come from a full set of cyber-security industry best practices and tools. TechFlow develops some of its own technologies, but operates in a team member consortia environment where the flexibility and efficiency of Commercial Off-The-Self (COTS), Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS) and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) technologies can be utilized to satisfy the dynamic requirements of global clients.
TechFlow is a small business for NAICS Code 541712 “Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences” with a variety of contract vehicles offering Tier 1 OEM Large Business, government and commercial solutions.
TechFlow has a full complement of products and services in all 8 cyber security domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications & Network Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Security Assessment & Testing
- Security Operations
- Security in the Software Development Life Cycle
THE TECHFLOW DIFFERENCE
TechFlow has built on its IT base to assemble a large portfolio of team members and capabilities presenting advanced, dynamic, and emerging technological innovations in these 8 cyber security domains.
TechFlow leverages its application Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in Defense, Aerospace, Physical Cyber Security, Offensive Cyber Technologies, Manufacturing, Process-Chemical, Nuclear, Energy Production, Logistics, and other key industries to ensure knowledge sharing and application of the most advanced technologies for our client's operational environments.
- TechFlow integrates the "best of the best" emerging technologies in cyber security.
- Combine our ongoing assets, products, and services to develop integrated solutions to best prevent zero-day attacks.
- Integrated risk management concepts, methodologies, frameworks, models, libraries, and other standard tools into tactical analysis methods and plans.
- Progressive asset security accomplished by our team in 3 cumulative stages: Inventory Management, Configuration Management, and IT Asset Management.
- Architect solutions to integrate security functions from each system component and how each level of architecture works together to secure data assets.