- Since its implementation, the TechFlow system has helped reduce preventable disease outbreaks by enabling identification of under-vaccinated areas, leading to a better understanding of disease spread.
- TechFlow’s innovations in modernizing the VIIRS will benefit COVID-19 vaccination surveillance and program operations once a vaccination is approved.
- TechFlow’s VIIRS implementation helps to track and manage immunizations, which can lead to significant healthcare cost savings through reduced treatments related to preventable diseases.
- TechFlow’s innovative cloud-based solution restored access to VIIRS data for users across 17 provider organizations and has operated with no service interruptions and 99.99% system availability, despite challenging island conditions.
- TechFlow’s modernized VIIRS implementation was the first approved immunization registry to fully operate in the Cloud.
- TechFlow’s VIIRS stabilized the prior WIR system through its cloud deployment. A large portion of the United States and its territories can migrate to this more stable version, providing better health services for the entire population.
- The TechFlow team is excited to further enhance VIIRS and other IIS’ with data analytics across populations, shared insights from applied AI, and other impactful enhancements.
RAPID DEPLOYMENT OF VACCINE TRACKING: LESSONS FROM HURRICANES MARIA + IRMA AND THE VIRGIN ISLANDS