Our Cyber Solutions
TechFlow provides comprehensive risk analysis of threats and vulnerabilities for the likelihood and impact exploitation could have on the mission and overall security environment. Our TechFlow Cybersecurity team provides life-cycle Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Information System Security Engineering support to commercial and government system developers, and Federal Agency and DoD system product teams. Our team’s mixture personnel with of FISMA, NIST and RMF knowledge and cybersecurity technical expertise alleviates the limitations of policy- and technical-centric teams. Our approach to risk-based Cybersecurity Engineering and Security Postures recognizes operational technology’s mission, use case, and system user requirements are vital components in the one-off development, implementation and assessment of system-specific security engineering solutions and security programs.
Our Cybersecurity teams execute as partners across the development, testing, fielding, and security sustainment of operational technology. Our cybersecurity experts excel in the art of defining, engineering, assessing, and documenting security postures which effectively balance mission-based system performance and operationally-informed risk.
- Conducted in a controlled environment (to include “sandbox” testing) and includes deep dives into code and architecture to identify vulnerabilities, compliance, and trades made between functional and security requirements.
- We provide actionable deliverables and recommendations to address mitigation and remediation options for threats and vulnerabilities identified through the assessments.
- The application of techniques and the methodology to deliver reports and products (to include POA&Ms and ATO packages) based on defined risks, not specifically compliance issues, are what differentiate our team.
- System Cybersecurity Engineering and life cycle cybersecurity risk management for operational IT systems with emphasis on bending traditional methodologies to enable the security postures of emerging, highly connected tactical systems.
sample of current Cyber tasking
- TechFlow Scientific is providing technical support for Information Assurance (IA) initiatives in the areas of security engineering and analysis, documentation, and type accreditation of Information Technology (IT) systems and in exploring novel ways of accomplishing Information Assurance requirements. We provide actionable deliverables and recommendations to address mitigation and remediation options for threats and vulnerabilities identified through the assessments.
- TechFlow Scientific is providing System Administration (SysAdmin) support for a specialized US Marine Corps implementation. TechFlow’s personnel have legacy experience dating back to pre-deployment, concept and developmental versions of the system. TechFlow’s SysAdmin support leverages our core technical team’s fully qualified core system competencies for VPC-hosted system sustainment, supporting the waterfront of SysAdmin needs including: continuous system availability and security; incident management tracking and resolution support; mobile device management; configuration control/change request support; and vulnerability/patch management.
- TechFlow Scientific is providing programming, analytical support, and assessment services to support the software engineering and demonstration of a G Suite for Government Prototype development. The G Suite for Government Prototype Development effort explores the feasibility of utilizing G Suite and Google’s growing list of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities to support specific US Marines Corps technical and functional requirements. Google’s SaaS and PaaS offerings simplify and expedite development and deployment of enterprise-level, cloud-based collaborative and analytical capabilities while reducing the financial burdens associated with custom software and infrastructure sustainment, scalability, and modernization.
- TechFlow Scientific is providing Information System Security Engineering support directly to a technology developer to aid the developer in maintaining current system ATO and preparing for system reaccreditation planned for early CY 2018.
THE TECHFLOW DIFFERENCE
- TechFlow provides comprehensive risk analysis of threats and vulnerabilities for the likelihood and impact exploitation could have on mission and overall security of the environment.
- TechFlow provides actionable deliverables and recommendations to address mitigation and remediation options for threats and vulnerabilities identified through the assessments.
- The application of techniques and the methodology to deliver reports and products (to include POA&Ms and ATO packages) based on defined risks, not specifically compliance issues, are what differentiates our team.
- TechFlow maintains a strong reputation with its clients focused on their mission and success.
- TechFlow leverages a matrixed and collaborative team structure with a strong customer focus to ensure project success.
- TechFlow leverages innovation and its Silicon Valley connections.
Specific Service Offerings