GSA PES Schedule 871 Information
Contract Number is GS-10F-005AA and DUNS number is 014125442.
- Contract Name: GSA Professional Engineering Services (PES)
- Contract Number: GS-10F-005AA Contract
- Period of Performance: October 5, 2012 through October 4, 2017 (plus one five-year option)
- Task Order Types: Fixed-Price (All Types), Time and Material (T&M), and Labor-Hour (L-H)
- Available To: Eligible Federal Agencies, State & Local Entities
- Contract Ceiling: N/A; Maximum Order: $1,000,000
- Fee for Use: 0.75% Industrial Funding Fee Processing Time: Delivery orders can be executed in days or weeks
- Prompt Payment Terms: TechFlow's payment terms are NET 30 days
GSA Schedule 871 – Professional Engineering Services (PES) is a worldwide Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contract issued by the General Services Administration (GSA). PES is a Multiple Award IDIQ available to any agency of the United States Government (USG) and provides an efficient, streamlined, and cost-effective method of acquiring high-quality engineering and technical services in accordance with applicable statues and regulations.
The PES schedule offers a full range of professional engineering services across the full lifecycle project in the following distinct service categories: Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities; Concept Development and Requirements Analysis; System Design, Engineering and Integration; Test and Evaluation; Integrated Logistics Support; Acquisition and Life Cycle Management; Construction Management; and Ancillary Supplies and/or Services. Within each service category, services can be provided in four distinct primary engineering disciplines (and associated sub-disciplines): civil, mechanical, electrical, or chemical. Of the eight (8) SINs, TechFlow can deliver services under the following four (4) highlighted SINS:
|SIN Number||SIN Name|
|871 1||Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities|
|871 2||Concept Development & Requirements Analysis|
|871 3||System Design, Engineering & Integration|
|871 4||Test & Evaluation|
Advantages of using the GSA Professional Engineering Services Schedule
- Broad range of engineering services enables purchasers to select the level of expertise that best meets their needs.
- Delivery order processing time is under control of customer and TechFlow.
- Minimal paperwork - low contract administration.
- No RFP, IFB or FedBizOpps synopsizing requirements for agencies.
- Competitive rates with all fees already built in.
TechFlow's Alliant Program Management Office
Phone: (858) 412-8016