Join OUR Employee-owned Team
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - Employee Stock Ownership Plan is a plan designed to help our employees accumulate financial wealth. The company funds the ESOP on behalf of the employee-owners at no cost to the employee! Employees earn ESOP shares annually in the plan by working at the company. This ties employees directly to the success of the company as it grows over time. Having a stake in the future of the company you work for is an incredible feeling! Your hard work and efforts contribute directly to your financial wealth. And since there is no cost to the employee, there is no deduction from employee paychecks. The company bears all of the expense!
- 401k Retirement Plan -The Company offers a 401(k) retirement plan with a match to encourage employees to plan for retirement and build their financial wealth. We offer a wide range of investment options / funds that are considered the best in the industry.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - TechFlow believes personal time off is an important means to enable continuation of strong performance and positive contributions to TechFlow, as well as encourage a balanced and enriching life for our employees. TechFlow allows PTO sell back twice a year, which allows flexibility in managing personal time and cash compensation.
- Holidays - TechFlow offers paid holidays that correspond to most of the major national holidays including: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
- Our Medical Insurance plans give our employees a range of services and protection that provide peace of mind and help offset health care costs. We offer several medical plans including HMOs (CA), PPO, and PPO’s with Health Savings Accounts. In addition, our medical plans offer Telehealth services and wellness programs. We compete our plans yearly to drive costs down and extend the best possible benefit we can for our employee-owners.
- Employer Paid Life Insurance - Life Insurance provides our employee’s beneficiaries with financial protection and security. TechFlow provides a $35,000 life insurance benefit to each employee paid 100% by the company.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) -TechFlow understands that our employees or their family members might experience a variety of personal challenges. The EAP provides access to resources, information, and counseling that are fully confidential and at no cost to the employee.
- Health Advocate Solutions - Health Advocate is an organization of qualified individuals who use their expertise in the health field to help answer your questions about medical, hospital, dental, mental health, prescription and other health care issues. In addition, Health Advocate can answer benefit questions, help find the right doctor, work with our insurance carriers to coordinate care, resolve claims and billing issues, make appointments, clarify tests and treatments, The service is available to you, your spouse, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law at no cost to you.
- Tuition Assistance - TechFlow encourages employees to continue job-related education through conferences, seminars, workshops and university / college courses. All full-time employees are eligible for tuition assistance.
- Flexible Work Hours - Most employees are given the flexibility to adjust their workday hours on a pre-approved basis.
- These are full-time positions, not contract work.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirement: U.S. Citizenship.
- TechFlow will not accept resume submissions from third-party representatives or employment agencies/recruiters without a signed agreement/contract in place.
- Notice to all Applicants - Screening tests for illegal drug use and background investigations will be required before hiring.
- TechFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority / Female / Disability / Vets).
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling (858) 412-8040 or click here to Contact our HR team.For questions about our opportunities or to send us your resume, please click here to Contact our recruiting team.