This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.TechFlow.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Following Applies to Individuals Whose Personal Data Falls Under the Jurisdictions Subject to the E.U.’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
TechFlow is the Data Controller for your Personal Data. Your consent to our use of the Personal Data provides TechFlow with a lawful basis for such use. We will retain the Personal Data indefinitely unless you instruct us to delete it or we inform you otherwise. If you feel that there is a problem with how the Personal Data has been handled, you have the right to register a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our website includes third-party applications that track visitors. These applications respond to Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) requests by not dropping cookies into visitors’ browsers.